
“In the sweetness of friendship let there be sorrow, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed” – Unknown
That’s a perfect quote that I could find that best describes what happened to me and my two best friends. A little dispute, it is just like ate jhie said. Why does fight always there in a good friendship? Maybe, it is true that friendships needs quarrel to make it strong through the years.
I never thought that things will go out of hand by issues intermixed.
Distrust, too much involvement, hurt, care, apology and love. All of those things made things worst
and also made the patch up between parties. The worst part is, don’t argue with anyone over “Text Messaging”.
I guess the love that we have for each other really binds us three and is more precious that any other issues. I could say that this is the biggest, deepest and hardest misunderstanding we three had. Come to think of it, Ate Ellay and Ate Jhie needed to force us three to talk just to bring this dispute to an end. Love you Ate Ellay and Ate Jhie...
I never regret having this squabble. Cause this may hurt us but it will make our bond stronger. But I do regret hurting the people involved. You know who you are and I am sorry. You all know that I love you all.
I hope you do understand why things happen and why each of us did what we did.

I love you always Borgie and Tina… God knows how much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is dedicated to the two most
important friend one could ever have
No comments:
Post a Comment