Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Music Ministry – Symphony of Music


***pictures courtesy of http://sppyc.multiply.com/



Saints Peter and Paul Youth Choir. My dear group. I never thought that joining this group will not just keep me closer to God. And improve my relationship to him but will also find a new home. A home that I am longing before…

We joined the SPP Youth Choir last February 26, 2006. Woah! Last February 26, Mondays was officially our first year anniversary. Wow! Time passed so quickly. I love this group so much, more than they ever know. SPPYC have been a very good influence to me. Spiritual, financial, admin, events…. ay mali mali. Committee pala nmen yun… Hahaha

But seriously, they have been helping me in a lot of things. They give directions and a new view in life. They gave me love khet na baguhan pa lang kami I already felt love. They are so warm when it comes to newcomers.

Don’t be deceived by the jokes and kakulitan of this group. They are more to that. I love this Group. They’ve been there for me in happy and lonely times… Mas nanaiisin ko pang tumambay kasama ang choir kesa sa magstay sa bahay because of their company.

I thank GOD and Dida for introducing me to SPPYC. May GOD always protect, guide and direct our path.

Easter is fast approaching… Let’s give our best in praising HIM… Love you all. No matter what happen, you are now in the chamber of my heart and will forever be there…