Mania
I don’t usually became addict to TV Series and the like but Heroes, Prison Break and Grey’s Anatomy caught my attention. Their plot, twist of stories, cinematography and the characters are a WoW. Those three did really hook me.
Heroes, I heard this from my officemate and got me interested. It’s a good thing that I work in IT. All the episodes just roam around everybody’s PC. It is a story of ordinary people with extra ordinary powers. It’s just like X-Men. But there is no Xavier Institute for the Gifted. The characters are your average neighbor, cheer leader, painter, etc.. The twist in the story is there is a character that absorbs all powers. So he thinks that he is the savior. And there is also normal human being in the cast. That investigates about them. Unfortunately the origin or the answer why they have such powers is not yet revealed… I haven’t watched the whole Ep1 yet. So baka in the future chapter, ipakita.
Prison Break, this I got from my best friend Tinacute. She brought home the whole Episode 1 one Saturday night and we decided to have a peek. The peek turns into a marathon. We even stayed until morning just to finish the whole Ep1, para di nakakabitin. Hehehe. Prison Break is about Brotherly Love and the scams and conspiracy going on in a maximum prison establishment. I really like how the main character thinks here. He is gifted. And a jaw-dropping looks. Grrrrr….. Our next marathon will be soon, Epispde 2 is still not yet in my hands.
Lastly, Grey’ Anantomy. I got this from no one except my good old TV. I’ve watched it in Star World every episode. Nagamamadali pa akong umuwi para maabutan ang airing time. It is a story about doctors working in a hospital. Then the main character falls in love with one of the resident doctor who happens to be married. Shit! Very Me! Ouch! The cutest thing is, in the first episode the two already had sex not knowing that they will be co-workers and one of them is the boss… Hehehe. What I like the most is his pet name
“Dr. McDreamy” Haaaayy,
Hehehe :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment