Friday, March 2, 2007

Shadows of Negligence

Here goes another post way back due. This happened on the last day of February.


It’s hard when you have let someone down. And it is even hard if the fault is on your shoulder. You have no alibi, no excuses and it is 100% your irresponsibility. I borrowed my officemates computer because I am copying something from it. She reminded me through pop (a local area network chat room here at my work), words and even before she left to turn off her computer. But then, when I went home, I still forgot to shut it down. First day in the morning I received a text message from her in a serious-mad note “di mo pinatay ang pc ko”. Then I realized I forgot it. So I apologize many times through text. I even beg sorry in person and all she did was to pin point the importance of shutting down the computer especially in our case, we are just consultant in this company. Haaaay, I felt ashamed because of what I have done. Then I realized, this is not the first time that this happen. It happen twice already and also to my other officemates. Haaay again. There’s the answer. ME. I am the one who have the problem. I am the one who neglected to turn off their computers. What a shame! I know I should not be posting this. That I am just shitting on my own name… But I still want to because I wanted this out of my system. I wanted the sadness that I felt because of what I have done, gone in my heart. :-(


But don’t worry my officemates and I were Ok now. I promise them that this will never happen again in the future to any of my officemates.



No comments: