A Day Before I turn 24
2AM this morning I spent quality and intimate time with my Baby Bear before he went to
I was late in the office but it’s ok because I got to spend the morning with my Baby. Then came work. Today is the orientation and familiarization of my new project. It’s ok and simple but will be hard to test.
This day will be the last day of me being 23. And the first person to greet me is my High School Choir Master, Maam Myrna Parakikay. Thank you. Second is my friend and ate in FedEx, Chanel… Talamat Ate! Then followed by my Baby, he called and was expecting that he will be the first to greet me. Sorry Baby to disappoint you, naunahan ka ni Maam Myrna. Hehehehe. Fourth was Ate Reg, my officemate, before she went home… Lastly, Francis greeted me in the Forum. Thank yah : )
That’s it so far for the list of persons that greeted me in advance for my birthday. I am still expecting others… Specially tomorrow the day itself.
Bye. Go home na ako.
No comments:
Post a Comment