Tuesday, March 6, 2007

No Pain No Gain

Being fit and slim is no joke. It is really hard and painful. I bow to those people who are so discipline in working out.


I had my first gym experience last night. My friend / co-member in the choir invited me to try working out with him. It alright. The gym was fine and gym goers are friendly. But for first timers like me, who wouldn’t know a bit on how to use the equipments or even the equipment itself, it kindah a jungle with predators around. Waaaaah… The routine I now understand because as you lift they are explaining the reason behind the sets and routines you are doing.

I am telling you working out is not a 1-2-3 steps. It takes discipline, effort and a lot of protein and water. Grabe, uhaw na uhaw ako after.

Speaking of after, when I got home, Oh My God! All the pain and aches sink in. My arms hurt, my back sore, my chest is painful and so on… Now really, getting fit and slim really hurts. But I am not complaining. I was just sharing my first time working out. They say the pain will mellow down after my second work out. According to my friend, this should be followed by another work out or the pain will continue. Mas masarap ibuhat da ito ulet!

So, I hope on our next work out, less pain… Hehehe :-D




No comments: