Next please.... ( " , )
If you will notice, my previous entries in this blog are all about pain, heartaches and trying to let go. It is because that is what I felt during those times. Now, I am pretty confident that I am moving on. God knows I should have done this long before.
My friends in our community have always been giving me a slap in the face for me to wake up. (“Sayang naman ang effort nila kung di ako magmomove on – Hehehe”) Especially my ever dearest SSP Youth Choir. I love you all guys. They already know me for almost a year membership in the group. I don’t have to tell them anything; they will instantly read me and know what I am feeling…
Love you all ^ _ ^
So forgive for not spending time with you guys because of “you know what”. I know you understand me. I just needed time then. Now, it’s ME TIME!
To bid farewell to that past… Hope you like it. In his loving memory (Hehehe–joke J
No comments:
Post a Comment